Thursday, March 24, 2011

Skinny jeans and vans. Button up with a t-shirt. D&G purse with Diesel glasses. Fuck that. I want myslef. I want to be different. I refuse to conform to the "normalities" society has placed on us. I may not be the same, but I'm sure as hell different. I like wearing my boyfriends shirt to class cuz i woke up to late, not cuz i think its cool. I don't wanna wear boots with skinny jeans. I want my cowboy boots today. Tomorrow i may wear stilletos. but who cares? If it makes you laugh, good! Laugter makes you live longer! It made someones day. So why bother being the same as everyone else. Be different. If someone laughs at you, laugh at your self. If someone smiles at you, smile to yourself. No one truly gets happy when others are wearing the same thing as them. People are just dying for someone to go outside the norm and BE themselves, not who society wants. Thats who i am. I'm different, but not cause im looking for attention. i just do what i wanna do. 
~[Be]lieve in [You]rself<3

No comments:

Post a Comment